Pat's Boating in Canada
How to identify a Canadian boater!
- He knows what a Robertson screwdriver looks like.
- She knows how fast a 15 km/h speed limit is.
- He takes a "two-four" to a party.
- She wears thongs on her feet.
- He leaves a "loonie" as a tip in the coffee shop.
- She drinks pop, not soda.
- He dreams of cruising somewhere the water doesn't get hard in winter.
- She knows the French equivalent of "sugar-free" from reading bilingual cans.
- He thinks everyone has a holding tank... don't they?
- She wishes she could get a "double double" delivered to the anchorage.
- He may say ‘boot' instead of ‘boat'.
- She owns a serious wool boating sweater due to childhood frostbite.
- He doesn't shoot tourists. (It's a joke eh!)