Selling your Boat?
List your boat with one of the many online selling services. Thousands of people searching online will see it.
Another way to sell your boat online is free classified services such as Craigslist or Kijiji. There are chapters in most Canadian cities, and all provide free basic advertising - most allow photos. You can create a link on your basic ad on Craigslist telling people to go to your terrific ad on BoatDealer.com for more detailed information and photos. For example, add something like this to your Craigslist ad:
Buying a Boat?
- Read about buying a boat - what it costs, fees, licensing, ownership, shared ownership, training.
"Buy a Boat with Confidence"
by Doug Dawson, life-long boater, writer for "Power Boating Canada Magazine" and "Canadian Yacthing", past president of the Ontario Marina Operator's Association (OMOA). Buy
online and save yourself time and money buying your next boat.
- Required safety equipment for a boat
- Boat names - pick out a good one for your new boat!
- Want to ask other boaters about a particular brand of boat? Ask in the forums or social media. Get advice about boats, gear, or courses. Ask about cruising
for the Maritimes or Vancouver Island.
- Taxes and fees - HST added cost for Boaters
- Boat ownership statistics
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card will soon be required by everyone to operate a boat.
Why not study and take your test at BOATEREXAM.COM? They've
been helping Canadian boaters get the Card since 2000.